Our Vision & Mission
Enhancing Education In Nigeria Through The Arts.
We make a difference for children across Nigeria by making learning accessible, inclusive and fun.
We achieve this by fusing the 3Rs with the “4Cs”: Critical Thinking, Communication, Collaboration and Creativity.
Our mission is to deliver dynamic and engaging arts education programmes that:
- Leverage the arts to offer inclusive pathways to education that are responsive to individual learning, social and cultural needs
- Enhance the quality and capacity of Arts Education and teaching skills in Nigeria.
- Offer a route to education that improves school attendance and results
- Offers a route to continuous learning that improves school attendance and results.
- Drives equitable empowerment in underserved communities.
We work closely with artists, art teachers and educators from across Nigeria and around the world to build the capacity of educators in Nigeria to use art skills (such as drama, dance, videography, visual arts, poetry and puppetry) in delivering learning experiences that are inclusive, accessible and enhances learning outcomes.We achieve this by fusing the 3Rs with the “4Cs”: Critical Thinking, Communication, Collaboration and Creativity.
We work closely with our delivery partners Teach for Nigeria, SOS Villages Nigeria and 1 Million Teachers by training and equipping their network of educators.